29112015: #calvinkleinparty & #happyfirstadvent

Happy first advent, buon primo avvento a tutti & einen schönen ersten Advent wünsche ich euch !

I can't believe how fast the time passes by this year. It feels like I just came back from my summer in Crete and now I'm already 71 days living in Rome... incredible.
Last week arrived two supersweet packets from Germany. My mum realized the impossible and sent me christmas decoration and a self-made advent calendar to Rome. I'm so looking forward to open the first present on Tuesday ! A huge thank you again, mum ! <3 
Today I decorated my room a little and while doing so I listened to the Christmas Radio to get the right Christmas feeling. The pictures of the result are attached in this post of course ! :>

Here in Rome it's getting cold as well right now, so for sure I already started to freeze, too.
Up to now I still didn't succeed in finding a place on earth where I never feel cold, hahah.
However, in actual fact I just wanted to start telling about my first Fashion Party in Rome last Friday.
The #calvinkleinjeans party in the Quirinetta in the centre of Rome.
I went there together with Clara and we had a lot of fun, especially during our pre-party-photo-shooting in her appartment. Well, let's let the pictures tell their own tale.

That's all for now, have a great first advent Sunday with your family and friends. Christmas is the time of love ! :)

PS: I as well uploaded the pictures of my first own Editorial that is about the season spring and what     it signifies. It doesn't fit to the general Christmas mood right now but the next spring will come, anyway !



- My special kind of advent wreath -








- Glitter everywhere -










- Hello ! -






- First Candle is on; I love the card my parents sent me <3 -


- Buon Giorno Gatto ! -








- L O V E -




























- lucky us that the iPhone 6 camera has a front-camera-flash, hahah -




- Roma notturna -










No comments:

Post a Comment