15112015: #zaralove

Buongiorno carini !

Winter is coming soon... as well here in Rome. Of course not as fast as in Germany but the nights are already quite cool here.
And for sure we need a favorite piece for the winter which does not only look good but also keeps you warm.
This year my favourite one will definitely be this zara duffle coat ! <3 [Anyway I have to admit that Zara keeps staying the brand of my trust right now, I could by everything whenever I enter the store, specially the 4-floors-store in Via del Corso in Rome. Then while taking more and more clothes to the fitting room suddenly my purse screams nooooo, hahah!]
Back to the topic: I really fell in love with this duffle coat with the big FAKEFUR collar. Yes, it ist fake, and I wrote it in capital letters, because I would never buy in my entire life a jacket with fur. I'm really into the fashion business right now regarding my field of study and at this point I really want to say that from my point of view it ist so sad that still so many people didn't realize how horrible fur is ! I would also like to appeal to all people, please, don't buy fur. Watch a video about fur production and realize that within wearing fur you wear a dead animal. I don't get it, how people can wear fur...This I had to say right now.
Well, actually I saw this coat it already in August in Germany and wanted to have it.
After 5 or more times of seeing it again here and Rome I could not resist anymore to buy it, hahah.
I just love this jacket !

To show my new favorite piece I wanted to present it in a different way than just with photos and so consequently I decided to produce a fashion movie, what actually perfectly fits to the topic of one of my school subjects right now. By the way a big thanks to my lovely actress, the neighbour's cat, who made an excellent job, even if her role wasn't planned at all...
In the lessons of "Fashion Photography" we at the moment talk about fashion movies, the undefinable species of showing a product or selling a brand but sometimes there even doesn't exist the brand in the movie. A lot of interpretation and at the end we still ask ourselves: "COSA È UN FASHION MOVIE?" - "È TUTTO E NIENTE."
(Translation: what is a fashion movie ? - It's everything and nothing at all.)
About my movie, for sure there is a clear product, so keep relaxing, you don't have to interprete to much while watching it ! ;>


Enjoy your sunday, in Rome it's a sunny one of corse, as always ! <3
Josi



















No comments:

Post a Comment